Management and Structure

Sofiyska voda is a joint-stock company 77.1 % of the shares of which are owned by one of the French companies for utility services Veolia Water. The other 22.9 % of the shares are owned by Sofia Municipality.

On a strategic level, the company is managed be a Board of Directors, which is comprised of representatives of the shareholders.

The Board of Directors elects the Chief Executive Officer of Sofiyska voda who leads the operational activities of the company. He chairs the executive management of all senior managers of the companies’ directorates and other key branches of its activity.

Board Of Directors

Gyorgy Palko
Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sofiyska Voda

Board of Directors members:

Bruno Roche
Veolia 

Mariana Iteva 
Veolia 

Ferenc Szucs
Veolia 

Vladimir Stratiev 
Sofia Municipality

Stefan Peltekov
Sofia Municipality

Tzvetan Gergov
Sofia Municipality

Executive management  


Gyorgy Palko
Chief Executive Officer of Sofiyska Voda

Bruno Roche
Executive Director

You need to upgrade your Flash Player